Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Music

So readers,
 Do any of y'all have suggestions for amazing songs that you want people to listen to or just love yourself?

 It can be any kind of music you want from any age. Once I get some songs I'll write another blog explaining what I thought about the songs.


Blake+Shelton+%40WMSoundcheck
Blake Shelton, Available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19642747@N00/4360065224, April 4,2012





I was thinkinh about going country for my first post. What do y'all think?

Maybe, we can have each week a different genre of music I explore?

Y'all can voice your opinions too if you want to. Hope your Easter break is wonderful and Happy Easter!!



- with music in my heart to all y'all
             -Montana

4 comments:

  1. Hey montana I like the background it makes for a relaxing color. One of my suggestions would be don't over use the word y'all in your sentences I know you like the slang but it made me a little uninterested to read the rest.I think over all though you have a good over view and thinking how to have a different topic every now and then to keep readers interested but remember to stay a step ahead and post mostly the latest music and have fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try some Dave Matthews, or John Mayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the different type of music each week is a good idea. Because everyone doesn't like the same type of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dirty Heads, Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Pain, and TuPac!

    ReplyDelete