Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interviews About Music


Susan and I, My property 
This week I have decided to interview one of my best friends and sister, Susan and Cameron. Susan goes to North Gaston, she is sixteen years old, and is my best friend ever. She loves music just like me and often we have random dance parties when we’re together.  Cameron goes to Bessemer, is seventeen, and is country.

I have decided to ask both of them about their  favorite and least favorite types of music, what they thinks music is good for, favorite and least favorite genres and songs.  

Montana: Do you like music?
Susan: Duh I’m just like you I love music
Cameron: Country

Montana: What is your favorite type of music?
Susan: Rap
Cameron:Country  

Montana: What is your least favorite type of music?
Susan: Elvis
Cameron: Rap

Montana: When you’re in a bad mood what music do you listen to?
Susan: Heavy Metal
Cameron: Country

Montana: What is your favorite song?
Susan: Someone That I Used to Know  By Gotye
Cameron: Wagon Wheels By Old Cold Medicine Show

Montana: What is your least favorite song?
Susan: Red Solo Cup By Toby Keith
Cameron: Anything that’s not country

Montana: Who is the most influential artist in your life?
Susan: Miranda Lambert
Cameron: I don’t know

Montana: If you could be a singer for a day, who would you be and why?
Susan: Miranda Lambert, because she’s married to Blake Shelton and he’s adorable
Cameron: Jason Aldean, he gets the chicks

Montana: What does music mean to you?
Susan: A lot
Cameron: A lot

Montana: What song is your life like right now? Why?
Susan: Gunpowder and Lead  By Miranda Lambert
Cameron: Teenage Hearts  By Allstar Weekend  

In this interview I learned things about my friends I have never know about them; like I didn’t know Susan liked Heavy Metal music. I learned Cameron wanted to be Jason Aldean because he thinks he’s a ladies man.  So, readers, this was a learning experience for both you and me.

With love and music in my heart,
Montana <3

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm just gonna say I love Susan haha! But your blog was really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! It looks like Cameron only likes country? haha! good job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan says she appreciates the comments; and that you for the comments on my post :)

    ReplyDelete